Bill Me Later® was unable to authorize your transaction based on the information you provided.
This may have occurred because you:
- Provided your work address instead of your home address as your billing address (where you receive bills, credit card bills, etc.).
- Provided a PO Box instead of a physical street address and we were unable to verify the corresponding physical address.
- Provided your work phone number or cell phone number instead of your home phone number.
- Inaccurately entered your phone number (must be 10 digits).
- Inaccurately entered the last four digits of your Social Security Number or your Date of Birth.
- Provided your initials, company name, or family name instead of your full, legal name.
- Did not provide a valid email address that is registered to you.
If you wish to try Bill Me Later® again, please verify the accuracy of your information or select another payment method.
If your transaction was not approved, Bill Me Later® will notify you of the reasons.