Fall is finally here, which means the return of some of our favorites of the season: cozy sweaters, crisp and colorful leaves, deliciously decadent caramel, and so much more! To help you celebrate one of our favorite seasons, we’ve listed some activities in our Fall Bucket List below! Perfect for date nights, play dates, and family fun, these are just a few ways you can make sweet memories all season long!
Things We Love About Fall
- Sip on some warm apple cider.
- Light up your cinnamon and spice candles.
- Take a stroll (Fresh Chocolate Caramel Apple in hand) to soak in the fall foliage. For example, our local stores carry gourmet grab-and-go packs of delicious chocolate and caramel covered apples! Each fresh, whole Granny Smith apple is hand-dipped in smooth, buttery caramel, then topped with an outer layer of real, gourmet semisweet chocolate. Plus, they’re decorated with ribbons of white chocolate Swizzle® for added indulgence and individually wrapped for grab-and-go fall foliage stroll.
- Break out your fuzzy socks.
- Tailgate your local football game. And what better way to tailgate than our Football Star Celebration™. Whether you’re tailgating with friends or watching the game from home, our Football Star Celebration™ arrangement will earn you MVP status with your friends and family. The custom Football container is filled with a starting lineup of fresh strawberries, pineapple stars, and even Football Edible® Donuts made from fresh slices of donut-shaped Granny Smith apple dipped in real, gourmet chocolate.
- Sit by the fire while enjoying a Gourmet Shareable Salted Caramel Apple.
- Share scary stories at a backyard bonfire. One of our favorite fall activities!
“Sitting around a fire can be so relaxing. Invite your friends and family over for a night of good conversation. Gather a bunch of warm blankets that they can wrap themselves in. Stay in the theme of fall and make a fresh batch of warm apple cider or pumpkin spice hot chocolate.”
- Sweater Weather = Chunky Sweaters every day.
- Take a deep breath of the crisp Autumn air. It is one great way to embrace fall!
“Fall is arguably the most exciting season of the year. Beautiful shades of red, orange, and yellow fill the trees and the crisp autumn air can get almost anyone in the mood to wear a comfy knit sweater and drink a warm cup of hot coco.”
- Go on a family Apple Picking Excursion.
- 2 words…Salted Caramel.
- Rake some fall leaves and JUMP!
- Visit a corn maze!
- Host a fall celebration with a centerpiece that’s (almost) too good to eat. For example, our Delicious Daisy® Dipped Strawberries & Pineapple arrangement is the perfect piece to celebrate fall! This eye-catching arrangement includes a mouthwatering combination of chocolate dipped pineapple daisies, chocolate dipped strawberries, and so much more. It features the best summer flavors with some succulent fall treats that make it a YUM-worthy treat!
- Carve a pumpkin with a funny (or spooky!) face.
- Visit a farm and make some new (furry) friends.
- Decorate your front door with some festive decorations. We love decorating for Halloween!
“Bats, cats, and ghosts – oh my! Decorating for Halloween parties is half the fun of throwing them. First, pick a theme. Whether you prefer a ghoulish, spooky ambience or a classic, harvest atmosphere, find unexpected ways to design the look and feel of your party.”
- Go to a pumpkin patch to pick the PERFECT one. And once you find the PERFECT pumpkin, a few ideas to set that Halloween mood!
“Wondering what to do with these pumpkins once you have them? Get messy—buy some paints and get decorating! Let your creativity flow—use stencils to create intricate designs or even use glitter to make your pumpkins sparkle! Place your freshly painted gourd outside your doorstep to liven things up or by the fireplace to give your indoor space a festive fall flair.”
- Attend a local harvest fair or festival.
- Go hiking at a state park. Another classic fall activity that is great for the whole family!
“Find a nearby hiking trail and go for a long walk with the family. This quintessential autumn environment is the perfect excuse to wear some soft, warm flannel and toasty boots to take in the sights. Take the time to breathe in the fresh, cool air of autumn before the winter winds come by. The kids will love playing with the leaves and seeing the squirrels while you stroll down the path. Play I Spy or create a scavenger hunt along the way and bring hot chocolate with you for a cozy treat.”
The fall holidays bring a large assortment of flavors and fall-specific foods. Edible Arrangements® offers a variety of fall fruit arrangements that include all your favorite flavors in new combinations, shapes, and colors. Choose from arrangements and gifts featuring fall flavors such as apples dipped in caramel and semisweet chocolate, strawberries and bananas topped with delicious hazelnut crunch, and refreshingly tangy orange. A few of our fall favorites:
We don’t mean to brag, but this might be the tastiest trail snack ever invented. Which means it is perfect for our favorite fall activities! First, twelve crisp apple truffles are dipped in rich, semisweet chocolate and topped with hazelnut crunch. Then, we double the deliciousness with six succulent strawberries dipped in decadent semisweet chocolate. Finally, we join the two delectable, fruit-filled mugs together with sweet and savory caramel corn, popped to perfection.
Is there a better fall treat than dipping a donut into some hot apple cider? Try our Edible® Donuts – Colorfully Glazed and treat yourself with a play on this delicious fall treat! Each donut-shaped slice of fresh, crisp Granny Smith apple is carefully hand-dipped in real, gourmet semisweet chocolate, then artfully decorated with colorful chocolate glaze and finished off with sprinkles.
Make fall even sweeter with a box of our Pineapple Drip Cakes™ and Swizzle Berries®! Each fresh strawberry is carefully hand-dipped in gourmet semisweet chocolate, then topped with ribbons of decadent white chocolate Swizzle®. Featuring fresh cake-shaped pineapple dipped in gourmet chocolate and topped with colorful chocolate glaze and sprinkles, our Pineapple Drip Cakes™ are bite-sized indulgence that’ll satisfy any sweet tooth.