Your wife means so much in your life. This Christmas, you want to give her a gift that shows her how much you care. However, it can be hard knowing exactly what she wants. Fortunately, you can never go wrong with a gourmet gift that’s perfectly tailored to her taste. Satisfy her sweet tooth with an arrangement filled with strawberries dipped in real, gourmet semisweet chocolate and strawberries dipped in cake batter-flavored white chocolate and topped with confetti sprinkles. Or, consider one of our delightfully festive holiday-themed arrangements featuring extra-special touches like semisweet chocolate dipped pineapple reindeer, white chocolate dipped pineapple snowmen, and so much more.
You can even create your own box of decadent chocolate dipped fruits including your choice of strawberries, pineapple daisies, apple wedges, and banana bites dipped in white or semisweet chocolate with an assortment of her favorite toppings like hazelnut crunch, coconut, crushed almonds, and more. Or, create your own beautiful fruit arrangement featuring all her favorite fruits, including strawberries or pineapple daisies dipped in gourmet chocolate with toppings like hazelnut crunch or confetti sprinkles. Your wife will absolutely love that you took the time to create a customized gift featuring the perfect blend of all her favorite flavors.
For more fabulous Christmas gift ideas for your wife she’ll absolutely love, we put out a call for ideas and curated responses below. (Note: Edible Arrangements® is not endorsing any of the companies or ideas discussed below, but we asked for suggestions to get some different perspectives.) Keep reading to find out what the contributors who responded to our query had to say about their favorite Christmas gift ideas for their wives.
Mike Quayle is the Marketing Manager for Alaska Structures.
“Plants are my favorite gift for my wife. There are variegated monsteras which can get pretty pricey (up to $350 USD). If your wife loves her indoor garden, especially during a pandemic when people are working and staying home more often, a great gift is a plant that your partner can enjoy.
When buying the plant, you can get it either as a node you can propagate or a potted plant, which will need to be transferred into a larger pot.”
Ian Kelly is the VP of Operations for NuLeaf Naturals. He’s helped launch two major cannabis brands in both Colorado and Massachusetts and has consulted for many various firms across the country. NuLeaf was ranked #11 overall, #4 for Health companies, and #1 for Hemp companies, as the fastest-growing in America by Inc. 5000.
“Holiday gifts for your wife need to be the perfect balance of practical and luxurious, and I think the Breville Duo Temp Pro is perfect for making coffee shop quality beverages in the comfort of your home. It is one of the most reliable and least expensive home espresso machines offered by Breville. You can even install it overnight and wake her up with a freshly made latte Christmas morning!”
Macgyver is the co-founder of Emerging Green, a small family business focusing on home and outdoor products. One of our goals is to substitute daily consumer products with greener alternatives.
“Here are a few of my favorite Christmas gift ideas for wives:
- Soap Making Kit: It’s a tool for mums who need a creative outlet. Suitable for new hobbyists and experienced soap makers, it’s extremely user-friendly and safe. If your mum loves making things and gifting others, this soap making kit offers you the best opportunity. Popular among home-maker and young ladies! Price: $37.80
- Wooden Watch (another model): This watch is unique. It allows your wife to stand out with its simple and elegant design. How many people can claim a watch that is made of wood? Popular among couples and sustainability enthusiasts! Price: $29.80 / $45.50
- Garden Clog: This garden clog is the perfect footwear for your plant-loving wife. It’s waterproof, durable, and extremely comfortable to wear. Due to the material, it will mold into your wife’s feet after a few weeks of wearing. Your wife will simply grow into it. Feedback from users is exceptional! Price: $27.80 (For a limited time only)
- Cupping Set: If your wife spends lots of time sitting and using the computer, backaches can be inevitable. This cupping set helps to relieve your wife’s tension and backache. It promotes blood circulation and allows her to have a deeper sleep at night. Price: $25.80 (Limited set available this season)”
Jamie Bacharach is a Licensed Medical Acupuncturist and Health Coach in Jerusalem, Israel, as well as the Head of Practice at Acupuncture Jerusalem. Jamie’s travels have taken her across the world as she has learned to synthesize the best of Western and Eastern medicine to the benefit of her patients.
“Christmas is a time for not only materialistic gifts, but gifts that have some purpose, meaning, and true love behind them. A birthstone necklace is a stunning piece of jewelry that not only looks great but that your wife will appreciate on a deep and personal level. Depending on the metal used in the necklace, birthstone necklaces are available at all different price points, so you can be sure you’ll find one that your wife will cherish and love. You could also consider a birthstone ring or bracelet if that is more your wife’s style.”
Emily is the co-founder of ÉLEVER, a premium lifestyle company that aims to elevate the brand experience on Amazon.
“Here are a few of my favorite picks for Christmas gift ideas for wives. All come in beautiful gift packaging, perfect for the holiday season.
- ÉLEVER Foot Spa: Bringing the best foot spa experience to the comfort of your home. Our foldable foot bath is designed to soak, soothe, and massage your feet. Use it with Epsom salt to melt the stresses and tensions of a long day away. This is the ultimate relaxation gift this holiday for your loved ones who deserve a foot massage every day!
- Beauty Goodies Lash Lift Kit: Curled lashes and trendy insta-brows ready to slay the day. With our professional eyelash perm kit, say goodbye to your eyelash curler and to wasting precious time to make your lashes & brows look poppin’. This eyelash lift kit also works as a brow lamination kit. Wake up today looking and feeling like your favorite dream girls.
- Beauty Goodies Aroma Facial Steamer: Glow up this season with our exclusive spa-quality home facial steamer & humidifier! Combining the latest Nano Ionic Atomizer Technology with aromatherapy to deliver everything you need to effectively open up pores, remove impurities, relax, hydrate, and boost collagen production.”
Jennifer Willy is the Editor at Etia.Com.
“Some of the best Christmas gift ideas that are available in the market and would be perfect for your wife are listed below.
- Victoria’s Luxury Lavender Gift Basket for Women includes a heatable neck wrap filled with lavender and flaxseed, a travel candle, essential oil, lotion, Lavender Healing Lip Balm, Lavender Body Mist Spray, and exclusive Dead Sea Mud facial soap.
- If you find yourself awkwardly stuffing your different kinds of jewelry in your luggage and getting them tangled or missing your small earrings and rings, you can try the Bagsmart’s Travel Jewelry Organizer Roll specially designed for your purposes.
- Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy perfume is a playful, sweet floral fragrance with a delectable dry-down of creamy vanilla caramel and sensual amber. Vibrant berries, sweet honeysuckle, and a pucker of mandarin are liquid luxuries for the life of every party.”
Tara Ackaway is the CEO and Founder of Social Wise Communications.
“Kristen Kidd’s Woman’s Best Friend Project is an excellent Christmas gift idea for your wife. Kristen’s project (coffee table book) showcases the powerful connections between women and their dogs. Dog moms will fall in love with this ‘pawsome’ gift. Kristen created an opportunity to document each woman’s special story based on one question: When has your dog been there for you in a way a human could not?
100% of the profits from each book sale is donated to a local rescue partner. The second edition is available for pre-sale starting October 1, 2020 and is partnered with Brandywine Valley SPCA.
In 2019, the first edition was released, which raised close to $10,000 for Harley’s Haven Dog Rescue, a local PA shelter. For the second edition, Kristen is hopeful we can double that amount for Brandywine Valley and continue this movement for years to come so rescues nationwide have an opportunity to become a beneficiary of the project.”
Eliska Parizkova makes matching clothes for couples (underwear, T-shirts, and swimwear) with her husband. Their products are for everyone who is not afraid and wants to enjoy every day. Each of their pieces represents love, joy, and the fact that we belong to each other. They produce every piece from design and cutting to the finished product in Europe.
“Matching couples underwear make an excellent Christmas gift idea for your wife. Relationships are hard, especially in these times, so I have one tip for spicing things up: wear matching couples underwear. It’s funny, and it will be your secret that only you two know.”
Stanislao Marrazzo is the Co-Founder of Italian Food Online Store, an e-commerce store for authentic Italian products in the USA.
“Here are some of my favorite items one could gift their wife this coming Christmas season:
1. All things Truffle: Who would have thought that the fruiting body of subterranean fungus would be a delectably much-loved food ingredient across the globe? Christmas is the right time to gift your truffle-crazy wife all things truly and authentically Italian truffle. You can easily purchase all things truffle from ItalianFoodOnlineStore.com, such as a plethora of truffle sauces selection, biscuits with white truffle, truffle mixed crunchy biscuits, and butter and salt with truffle. You could go even fancier by combining Italian sourced high-grade truffle flavored olive oils and honey. This is an absolutely fancy gift, and your wife will love it to bits.
2. Wine for the Rainy Day: If your wife loves the occasional wine, and you would love to be a thoughtful husband, gift her a quality wine source from Italy for a rainy day. Get her the best Pinot Grigio white wine from Italy. You could even go for Chianti red wine or Sangiovese red wine. She will go bonkers and may even share it on a night in with the girlfriends, swooning over the man her husband is!
3. Classic Panettone: Maybe traveling to Italy during Christmas is impossible under the current circumstances. The best way to experience Christmas the Italian way in the year 2020 might be by hoarding classic Italian Oven-Baked Panettone that tastes like it’s from an authentic Italian bakery. Your wife will truly appreciate the gesture of bringing Italy to her when you couldn’t bring her to Italy.”
Daniel Carter is the founder of Zippy Electrics. He provides in-depth guides and reviews on a variety of electronic riding gadgets on his blog. He also enjoys his 25-minute morning commute aboard his own trusty electric scooter and shares his passion for cool rides with his two teenage sons and readers of his blog.
“This sounds silly, but every Christmas, I am giving my wife the stuff I used to give her when we were still dating. It includes her favorite dried flowers, signature chocolates, bag, and perfume. I think it is the best way to give her a memorable gift for the season. Most of all, it is the most perfect way to keep the spark we have as a couple year after year.”
Glen is the CEO of Diet to Success, a personal training and nutrition coaching company.
“Has your wife recently taken up a hobby in response to COVID? Give her an annual subscription box related to her newfound interest. If she began doing more yoga, for example, then sign her up for a yoga subscription box. If she has taken up painting, then gift her an art subscription box. Be sure the first box arrives by Christmas. Most subscription boxes have a basic and premium option. Let her know she’s really special to you by signing her up for the annual premium box.”
Vinay Amin is a Health Expert and the CEO of Eu Natural.
“Christmas offers the perfect opportunity to spoil your wife with a gift that thanks her for choosing to share her journey with you – so why not give her something that makes the house more comfortable, homey, and cozy?
A perfect Christmas gift is an ethically sourced sheepskin throw. It’s a luxurious addition to the living room or bedroom and a sentimental gift that makes the house feel cozy.”
Amol Chopra is the founder of Dilibeads.com, an e-commerce store where they sell hand-crafted crystal healing jewelry.
“As Christmas is around the corner, everyone is searching for something nice that they can give their wife. It is not always easy owing to the many options available in the market. If you are completely bereft of ideas, I suggest the Allen Druzy Bracelet Agate as my top recommendation to make the most important woman in your life happy. The bracelet is made of two stones, Druzy and Agate. Druzy has a glittering effect of tiny crystals over a top of colorful mineral, while the Agate is a good luck stone that makes the beads. This bracelet is an ideal gift for Christmas due to its strong connection with nature and healing. Add to this its beautiful appearance and comfortable wear at a price as low as $29.99.”
Mark Jenner is a BBQ king. He lives for it, grills regularly, and shares his knowledge over at his site, FoodFireFriends. He’s the founder, content strategist, and chief editor at the BBQ and grilling-centric website FoodFireFriends.com.
“My favorite gift idea for my wife this Christmas has to be a calligraphy frame of our wedding vows. It’s been several years since we got married, and having this gift would be a significant and happy reminder of the day she said yes to this man.”
Dave is the owner-publisher of a site called Your Cub, which is dedicated to all things parenting and kids. As a work-from-home entrepreneur, he has the wonderful opportunity of spending plenty of time around his family.
“For my family, the Christmas holiday is not only a time for us to spend together but also be grateful for the achievements we’ve made throughout the year. While 2020 hasn’t been that great of a year for people worldwide, it did come with some eye-openers. One of those eye-openers was the importance of online skills in the growth of any business. While we were able to apply the numerous skills we’ve learned to grow the Your Cub site, we still have a long way to go. My Christmas gift idea for my wife this year will be a masterclass subscription. With it, my wife can learn from the best and grow her skills in different industries.”
Lisa Arlington is the Founder of GiftsNerd.
“Here are my picks for the best Christmas gift ideas for your wife:
1) Set of 2 Wedding Vows Canvas Print Art His and Hers: Wedding vows are the most special moment at any wedding. So, why not give those to your wife, this Christmas? Make her reminisce the moment when you vowed to stay with her forever. We’re sure she will love this as a Christmas present above anything else. It’s something close to her heart and is worth more than just some ordinary materialistic gift. Price: $130
2) Kendra Scott Signature Elisa Pendant Necklace Gold Plated and Berry Glass: Jewelry is one thing that no woman can deny to love. The best thing about gifting jewelry is that it fits well with every occasion. Christmas is all about telling your loved ones how much you care for them. What better way to do that than to give your wife this gold plated, berry glass necklace? This beautiful necklace is both chic and elegant at the same time. Your wife will definitely fall in love with it! Price: $95″
Willie Greer is the founder of The Product Analyst. A cinephile, he has made it a personal quest to achieve the most admirable home theater possible. He now shares what he has learned through the years on the site, providing more insight about today’s most sought-after gadgets.
“What I’m about to share are not just gift ideas, but real gifts I’ve given my wife that she really loved.
1) Baking pan sets: Since women are often fond of the kitchen, I thought of giving her new baking pan sets, and not only are they new, but they are also in her favorite color, which is pink. It made her more excited to bake and try out stuff in the kitchen.
2) Bath wellness package: Busy preparing for the family the whole day, a bath is one of the only rests our wives have. Giving her a relaxing bath keeps her driven to keep up with her day-to-day demands. I gave her a set of bath essentials that include bath bombs, candles, and aromatic soaps, plus a soft towel set, and she really loved this mini gift.”
David is the CEO and Founder of My Mixify.
“Christmas is a great way to spoil your loved ones, and there are a few gifts that always take preference for me. One thing I learned is that women don’t always need something ‘practical’ – sometimes, they prefer something pretty. Although it can be hard for the man to imagine why a certain pillow is necessary or why we need so many scented candles, I always see their use in the end.
That’s why a special set of mugs is ideal, or any type of plant that will put a smile on her face. If you want to be super attentive, try to remember what she’s told you she’s still missing. Maybe she mentioned a certain necklace that’s too expensive or a landscape poster of her favorite vacation spot.
On top of that, I love giving presents that you can do together, such as a DVD that we both still want to watch or a board game.”
George Pitchkhadze is the CMO at Thrive Cuisine.
“My wife and I are both vegans. She’s also Jewish, which means I try to give her a separate gift for each day of Chanukkah. Here are three of her favorites from last year.
1. Healthy Vegan Gift Basket: Oh! Nuts ($28.99): This gift basket comes with 10 types of dried fruit, almonds, and pistachios. The fruit is high-quality and includes enormous Medjool dates, succulent California peaches, and sun-dried plums. The boxes are well-sealed, meaning they keep for weeks (and even months). The packaging is modern and attractive, which is a nice change of pace from all the old-timey gift baskets available. Perfect choice for healthy eaters.
2. Nice-but-Naughty Vegan Snacks: Mr. Bunny James (from $23.79): Full of vegan chips, protein cookies, nachos, bars, and other snacks, these products are always high-quality and juuuuust naughty enough without being unhealthy. Items my lady received in the past include birthday cake-flavored protein bites and low-carb vegan nachos. Perfect for snack lovers, anyone with a sweet tooth, and families with kids.
3. Fancy Chocolate Vegan Gift: Miami Beach Chocolate Gift Box ($39.95): These chocolates are incredible. They’re so lush and buttery, you can just about feel the deliciousness when they’re in your hand. They come with a few different flavors and toppings sure to delight all taste palates. And although they’re a little on the expensive side, they come with beautiful packaging and a festive ribbon, which makes them my wife’s favorite.”
Andee Wallace, PhD
Andee Wallace, PhD is the Co-Owner and Director of Operations at Resilience Gives.
“The perfect gift for your wife this Christmas is socks from Resilience Gives! Resilience Gives works with children who are battling cancer to design fun, non-slip socks inspired by their experiences. For every pair sold, a pair is donated to a child in the hospital. The double-layer socks are made with a merino wool blend on the outside for warmth and aloe-infused feathered nylon on the inside for an amazingly soft and cozy feel.”
James Pearson is the CEO of eVenturing, one of the fastest-growing websites in the small business space.
“The Christmas season is just around the corner. As a husband, it is the perfect time to spoil our loved ones by giving them the best gifts. Here’s one of my favorite Christmas gift ideas for my wife that I’m planning to buy this year.
If you have a wife who is obsessed with cosmetics, this is the most ideal gift for her. Husbands, we might all relate to how long our wives can take an excruciating amount of time just to apply their makeup. Luckily, there are quick hacks on how to encourage her to get her makeup done in just three minutes (hopefully).
NARS Cosmetics The Multi-Purpose Stick – Orgasm Shade is a multi-purpose makeup that can serve as a blush, lipstick, and eyeshadow. It’s a 3-in-1 stick that allows its user to do their makeup quickly while on the go. This effortless yet brilliantly made product has been embraced by more and more women, especially for those who want to save time doing their makeup and yet still look stunning.
I love this gift idea because I know how much my wife is into makeup. Although she keeps grinding and hustling for work while taking care of the kids every day, she never forgets to take care of herself and how she looks. I think that’s the basic essence of gift-giving. It depends on what your wife or loved ones adore and what can make their lives easier and better.”
Bilawal Gul is the Head of content at The Fashion Jacket.
“I understand how difficult it can get to choose the right gift for your wife, especially for 24/7 occupied husbands like me. But remember the rule of thumb: Women love gifts that not only show your sentiments but also depict her style. For last Christmas, I searched over Google and raided online stores, Amazon, and eBay. There were hundreds of items to choose from, ranging from cost-effective to premium. Upon visiting ZARA, I came across the camel coat. My wife recently has been shifting to a minimalist lifestyle, and she was all down to add timeless pieces to her wardrobe. I thought a camel coat is something she can enjoy all her life from now on, so I bought it for her immediately. In case you are wondering, yes, she loved it. She not only appreciated the thoughtfulness but was also surprised to know that despite all the work and a busy schedule, I pay attention to her.
From my experience, I would suggest paying heed to what your wife is interested in these days and what she has been talking about lately. Buy her a gift accordingly. It doesn’t always need to be expensive. However, you can always go for basic ideas. If she is a homemaker and loves gardening, consider giving her a gardening kit, or if she is always on the look-out for new courses and virtual programs to sign up for, buy her a membership card for clubs like GH+, which includes money-saving tips & tricks, invite-only virtual events, exclusive content, and more of Good Housekeeping’s expertise. The key is knowing what she wants by paying attention to her, and the rest is easy.”
Kristen Bolig is the founder of SecurityNerd, a home security advice website that’s been featured on U.S. World & News Report, Reader’s Digest, and NBC Better. She currently resides in North Carolina with her husband.
“Let’s face it: vacuums aren’t at the top of many Christmas wish lists. But what if I told you there was a vacuum that takes care of all the cleaning for you? That’s what makes the Eufy RoboVac G30 such a great gift.
This high-tech smart vacuum is like a Roomba on steroids. It comes with voice control activation, a path tracking sensor, and BoostIQ technology that automatically increases suction power when necessary. You can even access your cleaning history straight from your smartphone, so you never have to worry about missing spots.
Vacuuming doesn’t have to be a time suck. With the RoboVac G30, your wife can take control of all of her vacuuming needs with the click of a button. This highly-rated robot vacuum is currently available on Amazon for $319.99.”
Still looking for some inspiration for the perfect Christmas gift ideas for your wife? We’ve rounded up 50 incredible Christmas gift ideas your wife is sure to love. You’re sure to find something on this list your better half will definitely appreciate.
This arrangement is packed full with festive, dove-shaped pineapples covered in white chocolate, plus Granny Smith apple wedges and fresh strawberries covered in semisweet chocolate. It’s the perfect way to say, “I love you,” this Christmas.
With strawberries, pineapple, and banana slices hand-dipped in a combination of white and semisweet chocolate, this arrangement can’t be beat. Plus, it’s packed with other fresh fruit, including cantaloupe, honeydew, and grapes. Delish!
Say goodbye to those bulky noise-cancelling headphones. These ear buds feature four levels of noise control so you can decide how much of the outside world to let in.
Get your wife a map of the night sky as it was on the night of her birth or the night you said, “I do.” She’ll love the realistic representation of the stars, planets, the moon, and the Milky Way in full, stunning colors.
Turn your wedding vows into a piece of foil-pressed art that’s both personal and beautiful. Your wife will love this visual representation of the words you said to each other on your most important day, and she’ll be happy to display it in a prime location in your home.
These vitamin-packed serums will help skin adapt to all the stressors you throw at it with vital nutrition, such as vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, and zinc. It’s just what your wife needs after the busy holiday season.
If your wife loves yoga, she’ll flip over this artisan handmade yoga strap. You can get it in two different patterns, depending on her style: one made from upcycled saris for a colorful look; the other a Japanese shibori-dyed indigo.
Get her the gift of continual fresh blooms with this subscription box. She’ll get fresh cut flowers on her schedule, plus she’ll be able to choose between three curated collections to suit her style.
Want to show your wife that you love her? Whether she places it on her desk at work or on a shelf in the home, this pewter sculpture can act as a daily reminder for your wife that she is loved.
This comfy, cozy sweatshirt will keep your wife warm all through winter. It’s made of ultrasoft, quick-drying, and extremely lightweight microfleece for an extremely versatile sweatshirt she’ll never want to take off.
These sunglasses are handcrafted from cotton based acetate and sustainably sourced wood. Plus, they’re super cute to wear on a relaxing weekend day.
Made with comfy polyester, this robe makes it feel like a vacation when you’re relaxing at home. It’s soft and cozy, perfect for snuggling in on a winter morning with a cup of coffee and a great book.
This ceramic diffuser is crafted out of the highest quality porcelain. It’s easy to clean and features an optional light that fills your space with a soft glow.
This lip balm packs a mega punch. It provides intense hydration, while minimizing the look of fine lines and wrinkles and providing a buildable pink lip tint, all at the same time.
For a wife who frequently travels, this pillow is a life saver. It’s crafted with an ergonomic design and high density memory foam that offers 360-degree neck support, even on the go.
Made with brass and glass, this mirror makes a chic addition to any décor. It also features ten hooks for hanging your favorite necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and more.
Set her up for a great night’s sleep with these cozy pajamas. Made of stretchy cotton, they’re uber comfortable, perfect for a good night’s sleep and a lazy Sunday morning.
18. Stone Bookend
With a touch of brass and beautiful stone, these bookends add polish and style to your shelves. They’re also heavy enough to hold up all of your favorite classics.
These Power Leggings feature bum-sculpting fabric that flatters all body types. Plus, they have a side pocket and back zip pocket so you can store all of your essentials.
Is your wife a bookworm? Let her choose her favorite books each month, curated based on her likes and interests, so she always has a great read on hand.
This kit will help your wife create a sleepy time routine that will put her in a calm and relaxed state for the night. It’s packed with a lavender-growing kit, pillow spray, sleep mask, and scented soy candle — everything you need to settle in for a good night’s rest.
This sneaker is comfortable and cozy and looks much more polished than a regular running shoe. It’s perfect for running errands or a casual weekend.
If your wife is into meditation and mindfulness, she’ll love this floor cushion that will help elevate her practice. Or, she can just display it on the couch and appreciate its fun and interesting pattern.
24. DIY Sushi Kit
Make your own sushi at home with this kit. It includes everything you need to make your own sushi, including rice, rice vinegar powder, nori, sesame seeds, wasabi, bamboo rolling mat, and instructions.
Ease your wife’s on-the-go charging anxiety with this bracelet that doubles as a phone charger. It will charge an iPhone up to 50% in about 40 minutes to avoid those stressful moments when your phone dies and there’s no power source available.
This reusable grocery bag will help eliminate plastic bags and help improve the environment. It’s made from recycled polyester and resembles a stylish tote, but it’s durable enough to handle any grocery trip.
This night light is so cool, your wife won’t want to turn it off. Made with 3D printing using a topographic image of the moon, it looks just like the real thing. Plus, its gentle glow is surprisingly alluring.
This quirky and unique pineapple is a perfect addition to your home décor. Or, use it as a fun cup. Either way, your purchase of this copper pineapple actually helps provide drinking water to those in need.
This sign celebrates the one you love with an elegant design featuring your heart-fully connected first names and family name in the background. There’s also the option for adding the date your union was established at the bottom.
She’ll love this perfectly sentimental figurine that beautifully captures the hope and promise of love. It can also be engraved with your names and date of marriage.
This pillow tells it just like it is — there’s a great deal of love in your home. It features two color options, white and off-white, and is made with 100% all-natural cotton fabric.
Heated by a candle, this fondue pot is simple and elegant. It’s the perfect way to spend a romantic date night with your loved one.
Show her how much you care with this heart-shaped wallet. Made with real cowhide leather, it features a fun scalloped trim that gives it a fun and flirty feel.
You’ve never come across a water bottle like this before. With sensor technology that connects to your phone using Bluetooth, this water bottle tracks your water intake and lights up when it’s time to take a sip.
Make your wife feel a bit more secure at home with this two-camera surveillance system. It works indoors and out and features customizable motion detection that helps reduce false alarms.
These botanical-infused masks infuse lips with moisture and nourish lips for a perfectly kissable pout. Plus, they come in this adorable pucker-shaped container.
37. Pamper Boxfox
Encourage your wife to pamper herself with this care package. It’s packed with everything you need for an at-home spa day, including chocolate, a sheet mask, cozy socks, bath salts, and a fragrant candle.
Packing just got a whole lot easier. These travel bags are perfectly sized for all of your essentials that are hard to pack, such as shoes, lingerie, and jewelry.
39. Kissing Mugs Set
Show your love with these mugs. They flawlessly fit each other’s contours to form the perfect kiss. Plus, they’re super fun to drink from each morning.
Keep your wife’s feet toasty warm this winter. Made with a quilted, waxed canvas and a leather-covered, waterproof shell, these boots hold up to whatever winter weather throws at them.
This premium yoga mat features superior grip. Plus, it’s made with ethically sourced natural tree rubber, so it’s environmentally friendly.
Gardening can wreck havoc on your hands and exposed skin. That’s why this kit is filled with goodies to soothe and replenish overworked skin with pumice soap, a vegetable-fiber nail brush, bug repellent, and so much more.
These stained glass bowls are made to represent each of the twelve birthstone gems. Get one in your wife’s birthstone, and she’ll treasure it forever.
The grooves on this rolling pin put interesting patterns on all of your baked goods. It’s perfect for a wife who wants to elevate her baking.
Made with soda lime glass, this cake stand is perfect for presenting all her pies and cakes for the holidays. Get one in each color for more dessert displays.
This phone case provides slim, but durable protection against drops and falls. Plus, its natural marble design looks stylish and modern.
With a cluster of tassels, these earrings are fun and swingy. They’re sure to make a statement whenever your wife dons them for the evening.
This tote is roomy enough for your laptop and all of your work supplies. Plus, it’s made with durable, Italian leather that’s built to last.
Made with double-wall vacuum insulation, this coffee cup will keep your wife’s coffee warm all the way through her commute. It comes in three fun colors, so you can be sure to pick your wife’s favorite.
This bracelet symbolizes the strong bond between two people who truly love each other. Customize it to include your name and hers for a personalized bracelet she’ll never want to take off.
Whether she’s into cozy Sunday mornings with a good book or statement jewelry while out and about, you’re sure to find a Christmas gift idea your wife will love on this list.